NVMCO Group LLC d/b/a ELEXR along with our affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “NVMCO Group”), respect your concerns about privacy. We created this Privacy Notice to make sure you understand how we collect and use your personal information in connection with ELEXR.
Through the ELEXR app we may collect information about you in various ways.
We also may obtain other information about you, your device, and your use of ELEXR, in ways we describe at the time we collect the information or otherwise with your consent.
Should you participate in ELEXR courses, ELEXR will collect certain personal information necessary to conduct its course. In addition to the information set forth above, ELEXR will collect, including without limitation, certain user-generated conduct such as assignments you submit, feedback, and responses to quizzes, exams, and surveys.
We may use your email for transactional purposes, as well as for promotional purposes. Transactional purposes include confirmation and notification of changes to your account. Promotional purposes include sending you newsletters about new features, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and other items concerning our service. During registration at our website, you may be signed up to receive promotional email newsletters from ELEXR, unless disallowed by Your jurisdiction of residence. Email messages may contain code that enables our database to track Your usage of the emails to determine whether the email was opened and what links, if any, were clicked. Should You prefer not to receive promotional emails from us, please edit the preferences in Your account menu or click Unsubscribe at the bottom of any promotional emails.
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of personal information that you provide to ELEXR. Providing inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Site, the information you receive from the Site, our ability to contact you, and the ability to obtain feedback.
(1) Remind us of who you are and to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service. This cookie is set when you register or “Sign In” and is modified when you “Sign Out” of our services.
(2) Estimate our audience size. Each browser accessing ELEXR is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user, and to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior.
(3) Assist merchants linked to ELEXR to track visits to and business at their stores, and to process the items in your shopping basket. This information collected by cookies is sometimes called “clickstream” or “click trail” and may also describe which pages you have seen in each merchant’s store.
(4) Measure certain traffic patterns, and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our users; habits are similar or different from one another so that we can make each new experience on ELEXR app a better one. We may use this information to better personalize the content, banners, and promotions that you and other users will see on our sites.
Advertising networks that serve ads on ELEXR may also use their own cookies.
ELEXR also collects IP addresses for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those ELEXR’s services that require registration in order to participate.
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
We may use and combine the information we collect about you from ELEXR with data from other services or features you use and your devices, and other sources, to provide you with a better experience. We may also use the information you provide directly or through other sources as described above to provide content you may like or that has been personalized. For example, when you link ELEXR to certain third-party apps, services, or devices, we may provide a recommendation related to or based on this linking.
As a general rule, ELEXR will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below. The following describes some of the ways that your information may be disclosed.
(1) Business Partners Sponsors: ELEXR may disclose your personal information to business partners or sponsors, but this is specifically described to you prior to data collection or prior to transferring the data. Some or all data collected during a ELEXR promotion may be shared with a sponsor.
Many promotions offer opportunities to request additional information from sponsors. By requesting more information, you give ELEXR permission to transfer your personal information to the sponsor so they can fulfill your request. In many instances, only your email address will be shared.
(1) Third Parties: From time to time, you may be offered the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you opt-in to receive information from these third parties, ELEXR will (with your permission) share your name and email address with them.
(2) Third Party Data Data in the Aggregate: Under confidentiality agreements, ELEXR may match user information with third party data. Also, ELEXR may disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, 45% of our users are female) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
(3) Other: ELEXR may also disclose account information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating ELEXR Terms and Conditions of Use or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) ELEXR’s rights or property, other ELEXR users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. ELEXR may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
If you are a California consumer, for more information about your privacy rights, please see the section below. You have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below.
Access: You may have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the certain personal information we have collected from you.
Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Shine the Light Request: You also may have the right to request that we provide you with (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (2) the identity of those third parties.
How to Submit a Request:
To obtain this information, please send an email to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information,” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to your email address provided. To submit an access or deletion request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verifying Requests: To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request. If you have an ELEXR account, we will verify your identity by requiring you to sign into your account. If you do not have an ELEXR account, or an email address on file with us, then there is no reasonable method by which we can verify your identity to the level of certainty required by the CCPA. This is because historically ELEXR has not linked device identifiers or advertising IDs to named actual persons. Accordingly, if you do not have an account with us, or an email address on file, and you request access to or deletion of your personal information, we will not be able to process your request at this time.
Additional Information: If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. This statement is available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact email@example.com to request a copy of this statement in an alternative format.
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You place an order or access Your personal information:
(i) A secure server;
(ii) All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then entered into our Payment gateway providers database accessible only to those authorized who are required to keep the information confidential;
(iii) All data stored on the ELEXR Website server(s) is stored in a database “behind” a secure firewall;
(iv) There is no permissible access to the database outside of the hosted environment; and
(v) After a transaction, Your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Your ELEXR Account Information is password protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. You may edit your ELEXR Account Information by using your ELEXR ID and password.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. ELEXR will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of your ELEXR account and close your browser window when you have finished your workout. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, ELEXR cannot and does not guarantee that Personal Information You post on the ELEXR Website will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. Despite ELEXR’s efforts to safeguard Your personal information, there is always a risk of a security breach. ELEXR is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of the ELEXR Website. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of Personal Information on User Profiles may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored Your Personal Information.
The ELEXR App and website might be linked to other websites. Please be aware that ELEXR is not responsible for the privacy policies of those other sites. If users provide information directly to websites other than ELEXR, different rules may apply for the use of personal information.
You are solely responsible for your privacy settings, and ELEXR is not and will not be responsible for Personal Information shared by You via a User Profile or the settings associated therewith. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of personal information that you provide to ELEXR. Providing inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Site, the information you receive from the Site, our ability to contact you, and the ability to obtain certification or continuing education credits.
ELEXR does not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our app. Website and courses are directed at people who are older than 18 years. Do not use the ELEXR app if you are under 18 years old.
If ELEXR App is sold, merged, or otherwise transferred, personal information may be transferred along with it.